for one day, I would:
- Go to Capri – I need my eyebrows waxed so bad and I’m getting really sick of tweezing them all the time! I haven’t found a really good place here yet that I would go to that won’t cost me an arm and a leg.
- Great Dragon – I’m in love with Chinese food, especially crab meat rangoons and no place in Los Angeles has them :[ People don’t even know what they are here and they’re my very favorite thing to eat!
- Visit all my family – obviously.
- Wal-Mart – I miss the Wal-Mart in Dubuque because it’s really nice and all the ones here are super sketch!
- Old Navy – Our Old Navy back home is seriously awesome. The best people work there and they have a really good selection and sales all the time. The one that I’ve found close to me here in California SUCKS!
- Walk on the river walk – I miss that place. I used to go down there almost every night with my friends and there is nothing like that here. Yes, I can go to the beach but I’m no where near the beach really and would have to drive a bit to get there.
- Aquarium – I love the Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium! It’s so fun there, I’m not sure what the exhibit is right now but it’s so awesome.
- Nails – I usually always wear acrylics but I got them taken off when I moved here because I didn’t have a place to go (I always went to the same place back home) and I didn’t know how much they were going to cost. I miss them!!
- Tanning – I used to go tanning all the time and as weird as it sounds I’ve gotten extremely pale since moving here. I just don’t have time to be outside and when I am all the buildings block the sun and I get no color. I look weird when I’m pale so it’s really getting to me!
- Cue’s – Cue Masters pool hall, used to hang out there a lot :]
There is like a billion other places/things I would want to do but there are just what I thought of off the top of my head!